Tips for glowy skin
It’s really hard sometimes to know what our skin really needs. As hard as it seems to be, there is always a way to make our skin happy, and happy skin means happy you!
The first step of having beautiful skin is to know your skin type and choosing the best skincare to your specific needs. Many people do not know their skin type and for this reason, they use the wrong skincare product that may lead to skin breakouts or irritated skin.
After knowing your skin type, it will be easier to choose the correct skincare routine for your skin type to make your skin appears healthy, youthful, and the best it can be. Here are some tips on how to take good care of your Skin:
1. Cleanser: Cleansing is the key to removing dirt, bacteria, and other impurities from the skin, so it doesn’t clog the pores and cause breakouts.
2. Apply toner: Applying a toner after cleansing is super important as it removes the rest of the dirt and makeup that your cleanser didn’t remove. It also helps treat and rebalance the skin, tighten the pores, and improves the efficacy of other skincare products
3. Use serum: serums are water-based treatments that contain a much higher concentration of active ingredients and nutrients such as Vitamin C, E, and K. These active ingredients bring antioxidants to the skin and restore cell growth. The serums also act as a brightening treatment, anti-aging prevention, and can help with skin complaints such as dry or oily skin.
4. Use eye cream and moisturizer: never skip the eye cream! It is very important to have two separate face moisturizers, one for your eyes and the other for your face. Eye creams help to brighten under eyes, reduce puffiness, and moisturize yours under eye area. After applying the eye cream, we move to the moisturizer. The moisturizer will hydrate, repair, and restore your skin’s PH levels.
5. Wear SPF: For daytime, sunscreen is a step that you should never avoid. The UV rays responsible for skin aging, and it can damage your skin, causing discoloration. People with healthy skin wear SPF protection 25 or higher daily.
An extra tip just for you, you can apply a face mask or exfoliate your skin. This step comes after you cleanse and ton your skin and before the eye cream and moisturizer. You can repeat it once or twice a week.