Tea Tree Oil - Antifungal Oil for Skin, Hair and Nail care
VidiCare Tea Tree Oil is a "jack of all trades" as far as skin, nail and hair problems; and oral and nasal hygiene is concerned. The oil is extracted from a plant native to Australia and cannot be found naturally occurring elsewhere. This amazing product has anti-microbial, anti-fungal properties and can be used to treating common hair, nail and scalp infections such as dandruff, acne and yeast infection.
Tea Tree Oil is extracted from a plant native to Australia and has long been used by native Australians for various medicinal purposes. It is so highly regarded that it is even a staple in the first aid kits provided to Australian soldiers. Tea Tree Oil is considered a miracle ingredient for the treatment of many skins, nail and hair issues. It is well tolerated, lacking the side effects associated with conventional acne and anti-fungal treatments.
VidiCare Tea Tree Oil delivers 75% pure, fast-absorption tea tree oil, free of any preservatives.
- Fungal infections of hair, scalp, and nails.
- VidiCare tea tree oil is suitable for Dandruff, Fungal infections, Acne and Yeast infections.
- VidiCare Tea Tree Oil can be applied directly to the skin or mixed with daily use products such as shampoos (for dandruff) and creams and lotions for skin concerns.
- It can also be added to bath water.
- Use according to label directions for best results. Do not use on children below 6 months.