Fit Whey Protein 1KG - Special Protein for Women
- 24g of protein per serving (80g of protein per 100g)
- Helps to gain and maintain muscles
- Excellent amino acid profile (high amounts of BCAAs)
- Low amounts of lactose, carbohydrates and fats
- Contains lecithin extracted from sunflowers
Are you looking for the perfect daily support for your muscles?
Our Fit Whey is the right choice for you! With a proportion of over 60% of Whey Protein Isolate and 35% of Whey Protein Concentrate, it will help you to achieve your goals. The production process ensures a high biological value, an excellent amino acid profile with high BCAA content and best nutritional values: 24g of protein, 1.4g of carbohydrates, 1.1g of fat and 112 kcal per serving.
Additionally, we were able to successfully replace soy lecithin during the production process, which often can be found in regular Whey Protein, with lecithin extracted from sunflowers.
What is whey protein?
Whey protein is one of the most popular and widely used supplements in the fitness industry. Due to its high biological value and high content of amino acids, the body absorbs it particularly well and fast.
To build muscle mass, above all, you should always pay attention to a regular intake of protein. Unlike carbohydrates and fats, your body is not able to store proteins permanently.
Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Aroma, Thickening Agent (Xanthan), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Salt, Release Agent (silicon dioxide),, Sucralose & Acesulfame K (Sweetener).
Nutritional value per portion (30g):
Energy: 447kJ / 112kcal
- of which are saturated fats: 0.7g
- of which is sugar: 0.8g
Nutritional value per 100g:
Energy: 1590kJ / 375kcal
- of which are saturated fats: 2.3g
- of which is sugar: 2.8g
Amino acids profile per 100g protein:
L-Aspartic acid: 10.45g
L-Glutamic acid: 16.42g
*EAAs + BCAAs
**Nutritional values can vary depending on flavor.
- Drink a shake after your workout or as a snack (1 - 3 shakes a day). Mix 30g of powder (around 1 measuring scoops) with 200 - 300ml (6.7 - 10.1oz) of ice-cold water or milk. Fill your shaker with liquid first and then add the powder. Shake well for about 10 seconds.